Wednesday 3 August 2011

'day threehundred: the step you'll have to take.' by thelastdisco

I am super excited tonight as my awesome, wonderful, amazing and fantastic husband has bought me a polaroid camera. It's an old Polaroid 600 which he managed to spot for sale secondhand really cheaply. In fact the film he's ordered for me actually cost more than the camera. I'm really excited about trying it out but I'm rather nervous too. With so few exposures costing so much money I have to make every shot count. I'll let you know how I get on.

I like this photo as it's got polaroids in it! It's an intgruiging shot. I think it looks like a positive photo but what is this person walking away from or walking towards? The bare feet make it even more fascinating. The light and shadows in this picture are just beautiful. It's especially lovely how the photographer has managed to capture that little sparkle of sunshine on that top polaroid.

Polaroids here I come. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! WE bought one of the original Polaroid cameras years ago, pictures were shocking in tonality but it was so fun to use, it's carefully boxed again now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails