Sunday 28 August 2011

'Flirting.' by BeboFlickr

Flirting. by BeboFlickr
Flirting., a photo by BeboFlickr on Flickr.

Love this photo for two reasons. Firstly, the tone and colour. I love the slighly red tone as it makes it look rather retro. And secondly I love what's going on in the picture. The photographer has left me feeling really intruiged as to what's going on here. What is the ice cream man saying to these women? It must be something good as he's making them smile and has even got a passer by listening in as well. I think this is an excellent photo all round.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Big Ben is in the background. Anything to do with ice cream always makes a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love it that Big Ben's in the background! I should probably have mentioned that in the actual post too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails