Tuesday 2 August 2011

'Sunflowers' by Me

Sunflowers by PhotoPuddle
Sunflowers, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

My husband bought me some sunflowers on Sunday. I'm sure he knew exactly what I was going to do with them when he bought them! They are impossible not to photograph. I love taking pictures of them against a bright blue sky but this time I wanted to try something a bit different. I really like this one. I love the close up detail but I'm also pleased I decided to have the other flower in the background. I think it makes the shot a bit more interesting. I hope you like it too.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous shot of those exquisite sunflowers! You're so right, they are impossible not to photograph :) Also, so sweet of your hubby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel the same way. I can't possibly receive or walk past flowers and not photograph them! I do love the flower in the background. It creates a bit more texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the picture is just gorgeous!! I love sunflowers and you have captured them beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails