Tuesday 16 August 2011

'Pretty things in Lewes' by Me

Pretty things in Lewes by PhotoPuddle
Pretty things in Lewes, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

Just a quick one to let you know that I'm guest posting today for Emma at A Matter of Choice. She has a great blog all about her experiences relocating from England to Cyprus and she wanted me to show her expat readers a photo reminding them what a British summer is like. Go have a look at the photo I've chosen.

Oh and it's not the one above. That's just a picture I took of a shop window in Lewes which was so pretty it needed to be photographed.

6 comments:

  1. On my way.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pitcher is kewl so are the plates:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty photo's from Lewes indeed! lovely... I will go and look at your starring guest role now on the other blog. ;-)

    Jennie. x
    http://www.snapdragonshots.com/

    p.s Had to post an anonymous again as it says I do not have access to view this page. ;-/ Something in your setting perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not there, I could buy lots of things from that window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my mum's favourite shop. She always buys something and then we have to try and get it back to Cornwall with her. Last year she took a metal milk bottle carrier in her suitcase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails