Thursday 4 August 2011

'Untitled' by » madelyn

Untitled by » madelyn
Untitled, a photo by » madelyn on Flickr.

What is up with the waether? Yesterday was so hot and sunny and then today it was all rain, rain, rain! Oh well, both were lovely days, just me and my little girl. Yesterday was a trip to the farm, bouncing on a trampoline, a new scooter and tea at Pizza Hut. Today was a snuggly day indoors which mainly involved lots of craft activities, stories, housework, children's telly and cuddles.

Anyway, on to tonight's photo which I think it so pretty. I love how just the shell is in focus, the rest of it doesn't need to be. The reflection has also been captured so wonderfully. Such a dreamy and lovely photo.

8 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I wouldn't have though of taking it from that angle....might give it a go!! We were swimming in the sea yesterday because it was so hot and then suddenly a massive storm blew in and it hasn't stopped raining since!!! Lots of fun when you are camping :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this photo - this is what I aspire to be able to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree such a gorgeous photo! :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely photo - and sounds like a lovely couple of days too! :)

    Claire x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo, made me think first of those shell shaped chocolates (may be a bit obsessed with chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the reflection of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful photo I have had it starred in my google reader for ages wanting to have a really good look at it on the laptop. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails