Sunday 7 August 2011

'Sub-Arctic Midnight, Keflavik (IS) - 45 min. to midnight' by Coldpix

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Mine's been great so far. Fabulous night out with the girls on Friday night. Dinner, dancing and cocktails! More relaxed day yesterday though - mainly due to the after effects of one cocktail too many. Whoops!

I love this photo because of the light. It was taken in Iceland at almost midnight. I can't imagine what it must be like to not get totally dark at night. I still find it rather exciting in summer when the sun doesn't set until about 10pm! Iceland is definitely a place that's on my 'to visit' list. I actually have a friend who lives there. Maybe I should turn up on her doorstep one day!

Hope you've been doing lots of fun things this weekend.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails