Wednesday 10 August 2011

'Beach huts in blue' by Me

Beach huts in blue by PhotoPuddle
Beach huts in blue, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

As you may or may not have noticed I've not posted in a while, that's because I've been off on my travels in Suffolk. Yes, I did it! I finally visited Southwold and I must admit I did actually squeal a little bit with delight when we arrived. The beach huts were as awesome as I'd hoped. And what made it even more amazing was that a lot of them were being used so I got to have a nosy inside. They are really cool. Most of them were really big so there was space for a bit of a kitchen and seating area. In fact I've lived in flats with smaller kitchens that some of these beach huts.

As can you imagine I took rather a lot of photos. Busy sorting through them now and will share more with you soon but here is one which was instantly a favourite. In fact I am thinking of getting it made into a print for my bathroom.

6 comments:

  1. please do share more--this one alone is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can we have a holiday special with lots of photos ;)


    Great photo, no wonder you are going to get printed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will make a great print for the wall, another lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant shot, I want a stripey beach hut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments about this picture x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is great! Such rich vibrant color and a perfect shot. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails