Sunday 21 August 2011

'Spy Compostition with Human Element' by jambo ardalan jalayer

I am so drawn to this photo. The composition, the light, the colour - it all makes this a really interesting image. When I first saw it I though it was a train platform. Actually for some reason it reminded me of Ampere Way tram station - the tram stop for Ikea in Croydon. I have no idea why, I never get the tram to Ikea!! But it's not a station, apparently it's a boardwalk in Long Island which makes me really want the camera to pan round so I can see the surrounding area. I'm really curious to see exactly where it is. If anyone knows where this is and can shed any light that would be great!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very powerful image. It tells a story, and really doesn't need anything added to the context.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails