Saturday 17 July 2010

'Burst of yellow' by Me


Burst of yellow, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I took this. I love taking macro shots of flowers. I just love all the detail they expose, for example if you look hard enough at this one you can see that the flower looks almost furry. It's also a great opportunity to capture some fantastic bright colours. Here, here and here are a few more macro flower shots I have taken. They've been featured on the blog already but it was before anyone was actually reading it so you may have missed them!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous close up! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous macro...I love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Macro. The details and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Gorgeous colour and detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a lens that let me do close ups like this - stunning colour and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photo, I would love a macro lens! My friend has one and is obsessed with flower shots, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shot. I too love macro so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails