Monday 12 July 2010

'Perfect afternoon' by Me


Perfect afternoon, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

As I said in last night's post, me, hubby and little one went for an impromptu outing to the seaside yesterday. I was really pleased with the photos I took. And also pleased that I saved one until today to post. The weather's been mainly miserable today so looking at this reminds me of the hot summer's weekend. I think this one really captures the peacefulness of the cliffs by the sea. I will definitely be posting a few more soon!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. Look at that sky and the way you've framed it. Are they known as beach grass? You must live quite near me I would hazard a guess. I'm in Brighton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely summery photo - and yes in total contrast to what I am looking out at right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo...so happy to report the sun has finally appeared here too! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect certainly is the word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is absolutely peaceful....calm and tranquil thoughts just flourish when I look at it! what a glorious moment was captured by you and your artful eye! well done!

    2 thumbs up!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the angle from grass..i sooooooo wish i was near seaside..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really beautiful! Definitely a classic summer image. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, the detail is amazing.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails