Sunday 4 July 2010

'bliss' by lizbeth*


bliss, originally uploaded by lizbeth*.

I can't believe it's Sunday night already. Where has the weekend gone? My favourite part of the weekend definitely has to be taking my little girl to the swimming pool. We're trying to go fairly regularly now and it's easier to get the motivation now the weather is so nice. She's getting so confident in the water now. She was even swimming about all by herself today (with her armbands on of course). I am just so very proud of her and she makes me so happy.

Another swimming pool scenario that would make me happy is pictured here. The photographer has called this photo 'bliss' and I couldn't agree more. The light and tone of this photo really capture that laid back summer vibe. How lovely to spend an afternoon by the pool with a drink and a good book.

7 comments:

  1. I love this picture!! The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna grab that soda!! Looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bliss is the perfect name of it *sighs longingly* Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like the perfect way to spend a summers day! Wish I was by a pool now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture makes hot summer so pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me I need to book our holiday. Don't you just love those warm days reading you book and drinking cool drinks - I don't suppose we'll be doing much reading on our next holiday with our toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across your website from another--love your photos! I love this one--just reminds me of a hot summer day, relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails