Friday 16 July 2010

'vista grande' by Ilikethenight


vista grande, originally uploaded by Ilikethenight.

Happy weekend to all you lovely people. I hope you all have a fantastic time whatever you are up to!

I don't really feature landscape photos here that often but I really should as there are so many truly amazing ones out there. Take for example this one which is just awesome. It's totally mesmerising as there are so many different parts of this scene to take in.

I will now go off searching for more stunning photos like this and will report back with my findings soon.

5 comments:

  1. So much to look at, its lovely. Did you get a new banner or have I had my head buried for all this time? :) Looks great anyway :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Yes it is a new banner. Glad you think it looks OK. Wanted something simple but a bit more exciting than the one that came with the blogger template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture. Hope can see this sight by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look at this a few times to figure out the perspective - it literally could be taken from loads of angles. Love your new header, it's really fresh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos on your blog are amazing! so crisp and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails