Thursday 19 May 2011

'On the way home' by Me


On the way home, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

As yesterday's post was about me wanting to take more people pictures I thought I'd post a photo of someone today and yes, it's my daughter again! This was taken on a train ride back from the seaside. She loves trains always loves looking out of the window. She's like me, I always like to have a window seat, even if it's on a journey I've done hundreds of times before. I like this photo because it seems to show contentment. We'd had a lovely time even though the beach was rather windy. You can tell that from her rather messy hair. Luckily for her she pulls off the windswept look, I just look more 'dragged through a hedge backwards'. Anyway, I hope you like this photo as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Our son used to kneel on the seat looking out of the train window and saying, 'More washing on da line, more washing on da line'. I don't know why, but he was fascinated with washing lines. He seems to have turned out okay now - he's in his 20s - but I guess there could be trouble to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, another beautiful photo of your daughter :) Very cute!

    Claire x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails