Saturday 28 May 2011

'World's Favorite Sport' by vramak


World's Favorite Sport, originally uploaded by vramak.

There's a rather big football match on television tonight - Champions League Final between Manchester United and Barcelona in case you were wondering. Anyway, I'm not particularly interested in it but it made me set myself a challenge of finding a really good football photo to show you. I think I stuck gold here as this one is amazing! The composition is awesome. I can't believe the photographer managed to perfectly capture the ball in front of the sun like that. I love the little details of the silhouettes such as the person's big hair and the shape of his hands. The colour of the sky and the clouds are also so beautiful and I think the black border at the top and bottom finish this of just perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I'm generally not a football fan at all - but this photo is gorgeous! Love the colour of the sky.

    Claire x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails