Monday 9 May 2011

'My grown up girl' by Me


My grown up girl, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I took this photo last week on my daughter's first day at pre-school. Where have the past two and half years gone? It's probably cliched to say, but she really is growing up so fast.

I love this photo because she looks so confident and mature. I also love how I've managed to capture a little dimple on her cheek which means she must have a smile on her face. And of course I love the pigtails. I've recently starting putting her hair up like this and I think she just looks so damn adorable!

Aw, I just want to go upstairs and wake her up for a cuddle right now but I think that would probably be a bad idea for all concerned!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, that's such a cute photo! Bless her.

    Claire Marie x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, you can see how happy she is. They look so grown up so quickly. I hope she's enjoying pre-school x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as button. My little one will be in Pre-school in August. They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she really is so adorable! I love her hair it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails