Wednesday 18 May 2011

'0188 A happy occasion--Xiapu , Fujian Province , China' by ngchongkin

It's hard not to love this photo. It's so intimate and looks totally unposed. Just a guy tucking into his dinner. I wonder if all that was just for him! The most fascinating bit though is probably the steam coming off the food. It's making such interesting and rather ghostly shapes.

This picture makes me want to take more photos of people. I take zillions socially of my friends and family but I never ask them to be the subject of anything more arty. Well my daughter is often the subject of such photos but as she's only two she doesn't get much choice. Perhaps it's time my husband started practising his best smile - watch out honey my camera and I are coming to get you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails