Monday 30 May 2011

'Strawberry picking' by Me


Strawberry picking, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

It's Monday night which means the end of a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Yesterday we went strawberry picking with friends. I'd not been fruit picking for years and it was also the first time my daughter had been. I was a bit worried that she wouldn't enjoy it or understand what she was meant to be doing but she absolutely loved it! She was getting really stuck in and was great at picking the ones that were ripe. She actually had very high standards when it came to choosing which ones made it into her tub! It's funny how it's the little moments like this that make you so happy. We've all had so much fun this weekend but this was really the highlight. Can't wait to go back again!

Oh and this photo was taken by me yesterday. I was pleased that even though it was generally a cloudy day the sun did make a quick appearance so I could take some summery photos!

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I've been berry picking but it used to be one of my favourite things! Sounds like a wonderful day for you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails