Wednesday 11 May 2011

'Gramophone' by ZedBee | Zoë Power


Gramophone, originally uploaded by ZedBee | Zoë Power.

I keep going back to look at this photo but I'm finding it hard to put into words why I love it so much. I guess that means it's a silly choice for a blog post but I really wanted to share it with you. Thinking about it, the first thing that strikes me is the unusual subject matter. It's not often you see photos of gramophones so it's instantly striking for that reason. And of course it's a very pretty gramophone. I think what I love most is the colours and tone. The picture is so bright and airy and gives out a really cool and calm vibe. I hope some of that makes sense to you because it does in my head! Do let me know if you have any better way of describing why this photo so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails