Sunday 22 May 2011

'Nikon Coolpix 5700' by JDHuang


Nikon Coolpix 5700, originally uploaded by JDHuang.

I've deliberately not posted anything here for a couple of days but it feels like it's been ages. It's been a nice break away but I am back and ready to blog!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and have some nice things planned for the week ahead - even if it's just a few little things to make you smile each day. This amazing photo makes me smile. It's definitely a picture full of happiness. Looks like the end of a lovely day for everyone in it. Love the shadows and all that bright orange light. Execellent work!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, and you're right it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I've got half-term coming up or this would have made me feel very, very bitter ...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image. Keep posting... We love it out here in the digital web....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails