Tuesday 24 May 2011

'Gelato' by Cecilio2010


Gelato, originally uploaded by Cecilio2010.

I love ice cream displayed like this. Sometimes it looks so nice it's a shame to have to dig into it to sell it to people. The ice creams in this photo all look delicious. I'm not sure which one I'd pick. I'm especially wondering what that blue one is. I like the angle this was taken at as it's a bit more creative than taking it directly from above. I also really love the dreamy processing of this image. It makes me feel like there is nothing else around and I am really focused on choosing which ice cream to have. In fact it's rather bugging me that I really can't choose. I'll let you know when I reach a decision!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could eat the blue one, the chocolate one is calling to me though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails