Wednesday 4 May 2011

'Among the swans' by Helgi Skulason aka weekend2008

Well this is just awesome don't you think? These swans look like they're in some kind of scary swan gang - I know I wouldn't want to mess with them. I wonder how this photo was taken. I am presuming with a zoom lens and not actually swimming in the water! I am also very impressed because I find it quite hard to take good photos of water birds. I always get my camera out when we go somewhere with ducks, swans etc but it's so far been hard to get a shot which isn't just a picture of duck swimming along if you get what I mean. This is definitely not just a general photo of some swans.

1 comment:

  1. It's a very interesting shot, maybe leaning out of a boat, holding the camera at water level? It's amazing the lengths people will go to for the perfect shot but this one works fabulously

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails