Sunday 8 May 2011

'a view i'd never tire of.' by lauramariegiven

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I hope you are all relaxed and refreshed and ready to get started on another Monday morning.

I think this is a beautifully relaxing photo. Just looking at it makes me feel a rather chilled out. The photographer really has captured such peace and quiet. I could quite happily sit out on the balcony with a book and a cold drink - perhaps a glass of Pimms (following on from Friday's post). I hope the photographer was just has happy and relaxed when they took this picture!

3 comments:

  1. If I take this picture into work tomorrow and stick it on the wall, do you think it will keep me calm? (Rhetorical question.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot. I'd love to get up to that view every day, so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like it! :) (And seriously, I wouldn't mind being right back at that spot...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails