Friday 31 December 2010

'Happy New Year MMXI' by ~ Maria ~


Happy New Year MMXI, originally uploaded by ~ Maria ~.

Happy new year to you all. I hope 2011 brings you much joy and happiness. I shall keep this short and sweet and leave you with this beautiful New Year's Eve photo. I think the colours are just beautiful and a bit unusual for a champagne glass shot. I really like all the blurry candles in the background as they give it a bit of extra sparkle. I'm also thinking just how much I fancy a glass of bubbly myself right now.

2 comments:

  1. I had several of those last night - well I had to see in New Year twice... once on Cyprus time (which we missed by 5 minutes!) and then again at 2am listening online to Big Ben!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! and happy New year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails