Friday 3 December 2010

'Bucket and spade' by Me


Bucket and spade, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I hope those of you who've had snow have been enjoying it. It was fun for the first couple of days but I'm getting a bit bored of it now. I just want everything to get back to normal now. Although saying that I got a new pair practical boots for wearing in the snow today so if it's stays just a bit snowy then at least I'll be getting lots of use out of them. I must admit it was strange choosing shoes for their practicality rather than their prettiness. But hey, shoe shopping is still shoe shopping.

Here is a photo I took yesterday. My daughter thought it would be a great idea to use her bucket and spade in the snow. We even made snowcastles! This photo wasn't really set up, I just saw the bucket and spade in the snow and thought "Yay, that'll make a great photo. I'll be blogging that tomorrow!"

3 comments:

  1. You are funny, I was expecting a beach photo with the title. That will teach me :D Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo. Sand or snow - both make me smile. We are still waiting on our first snow. As always, I'm hoping for a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing in the snow with beach toys.. love it. we had our first real snow fall last night so i woke up to a little winter wonderland this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails