Thursday 9 December 2010

'~ Droplets ~' by Diиa ツ


~ Droplets ~, originally uploaded by Diиa ツ.

When I asked you what you wanted to see on this blog christinemosler said she loved macro photography. I love it too so I was very happy to oblige and find a gorgeous macro shot to post here. This one is fantastic. It's not so much the detail I love, because a lot of it is actually purposely burred, but the colour. The red and the green are just so bright and vibrant it really brings this photo to life. Although saying that the water droplets are captured rather beautifully too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you! That is perfect and I feel that it is mine!!! :-) I love the colours and the bluriness and the droplets and the light and EVERYTHING! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails