Thursday 16 December 2010

'Parachute' by Me


Parachute, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

Thought I'd go for something a bit abstract today. Can you guess what it is? You probably did as as you saw the title of this photo but just in case you didn't see, it's the inside of a parachute. And by parachute I don't mean I've been jumping out of planes - it's a big colourful one children use for playing games with. I took this at my daughter's toddler group Christmas party. I was of course taking pictures of her but with such a colourful photo opportunity in front of me I just had to point the camera upwards!

I think bright multicoloured photos are great but it's amazing how hard it is to find fantastic colours like this to take pictures of. Considering I didn't have much time to take this I think it worked out pretty well.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails