Thursday 30 December 2010

'Ireland kitchen view' by kaysare


Ireland kitchen view, originally uploaded by kaysare.

When I saw this photo I knew straight away that this is the image I'd be sharing with you tonight. It's a really well composed photo with great colours and light. I am also loving that beautiful view from the window. If I could see that out of my kitchen window I know I would never complain about having to do the washing up. This picture was taken in Kerry in Ireland. I've only been to Ireland once. We spent a couple of days in Dublin and I absolutely loved it there and would love to go back. I'd also like to experience the Irish countryside as I just know it is stunning and I'd fill a whole memory card with photos. Actually thinking about it, I could do with booking a holiday!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails