Wednesday 29 December 2010

'Untitled (365/306)' by JenniPenni


Untitled (365/306), originally uploaded by JenniPenni.

Right folks, I'm back properly now. I actually rather enjoyed a really short blogging break and now I'm very excited about finding some fantastic photos to show you in 2011.

As I said yesterday I hope you all had a great Christmas and have something nice planned for New Year's Eve. I must admit I had a fab Christmas. It was made extra special this year because my daughter was so excited by the whole thing. I think her favourite bit was the presents! I got some cool gifts too. My lovely husband got me a new compact camera as the one I carry around with me EVERYWHERE in my handbag is sadly getting worn out from serious over use. I've not really had much of a play with it yet as I've been using my larger camera over the holidays. I'm also feeling a bit sad for my old camera which has done me so proud over the past few years. However, I'm sure my guilt will wear off and I'll be showing you the results soon!

In the mean time here is a rather wonderful snowy photo I found today. It's so simple yet so effective. It's definitely another one of those images that seems to be silent and peaceful. I would love to know if the bike was that deep in snow or whether it was just taken at a clever angle. Great shot that's making me almost miss the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails