Saturday 18 December 2010

'Bench Monday~Practicing Our Carols Edition~ 25 Days of Christmas~Day 7' by fullofbliss

Just think, this time next week it will be Christmas day. By this point in the evening I'm sure I'll probably be sitting in front of the telly with a glass of wine in one hand and a turkey sandwich in the other! It's actually quite weird because to me it almost feels like Christmas should be sooner than a whole week away. A week is ages! Plenty of time for all the annoying snow to go away but I'll save that rant for another post!

Anyway, on to today's festive photograph. I have been looking at so many lovely sparkly Christmassy images and I really do like bauble photos but this is the one that really caught my eye today. There's not a shiny decoration or piece of tinsel in sight but I love it's traditional feel. I love the thought of gathering round the piano at Christmas time to sing a few carols. And this really captures the that kind of Christmas spirit. And of course it goes without saying that I think the girl's shoes and tights are just fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this photo!! Thank you for sharing.

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

    – g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun festive photo!
    if it was my kids legs, i would have this photo on the walls for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails