Monday 6 December 2010

'The night before---' by tollen


The night before---, originally uploaded by tollen.

Now the snow has pretty much gone here I can start thinking about it in a romantic way again. I can focus on how pretty it looks and not all the chaos it tend to cause.

This is a fantastic snowy photo. I love that it shows off that orangey glow you get when it snows at night. Snowy nights are always rather magical because of that glow. I love sticking my head out of the window and taking in the freshness and silence.

It feels like the person who took this photo was going home. That they'd been out when the snow started to fall heavily and now they can see a cozy warm home just a short walk away. If you look carefully you can see the snow falling and it looks pretty heavy. I hope there was a huge mug of hot chocolate and a snuggly duvet waiting for them.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photo. now i feel like a hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..is this ever a dreamy photo! i love it too!

    and it is an interesting colour to choose for the warm home fires that burn within all of our hearts when we think of "home"...

    in answer to your question....i use a lot of my own tag creations...and the rest I sell in my Etsy shop! thanks for asking!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails