Friday 24 December 2010

'this is my winter song, december never felt so wrong.' by emma jayne D.

Well Christmas Eve has arrived so it's time to properly kick off the festivities and also show you one final festive photo. This one really is so precious and beautiful. I love the soft tone of this, I think candy canes are great and I love the child's cardigan. And you know what I love the most, the little touch of the sleeves being turned out because that is just so realistic when it comes to little one's clothes.

So it's time now to say a very Merry Christmas from me. Hope you all have a totally fantastic time and Santa brings you everything you wish for!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you so much for a beautiful year of inspiration. xoxo, Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails