Tuesday 1 January 2013

'Rustic love' by **mog**

Rustic love by **mog**
Rustic love, a photo by **mog** on Flickr.
So how has 2013 been for you so far? My year has started well - had a lie-in, got the Christmas tree and decorations put back in the loft and had a yummy meal at Wagamamas. Hopefully the rest of the year will be just as good! I am missing 2012 a little bit though. It felt like even though there were a lot of ups and downs it was an amazing year. However, I couldn't put my finger on why. I know it was the year my son was born but it felt like more than that. Then I read a post by Simone at Honey and Fizz and it all made sense. This was the year that my family became complete. We love our daughter so much and if we only had her we would still be very happy, however we knew we wanted two children so when our son came along everything just fell into place. I look forward to all the fun things we'll get up to in 2013 as a family of four.

Oh and today was also very dry and sunny which after all the rain we've been having has got to be a good thing. Therefore the blue skies in this lovely photo seem to be the best photo to start the year with.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails