Sunday 6 January 2013

'Big feet, little feet' by Me

Big feet, little feet by PhotoPuddle
Big feet, little feet, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I am just so proud of my little boy. In the past few days his movement has come on so much. He's gone from wriggling across the floor commando style to proper hands and knees crawling. And he's now able to pull himself up on various things around the house. I can't wait to see what new things he'll do tomorrow.

I took this picture at the playground last week. I love these little shoes, I'll be sad when he grows out of them. They're just little baby shoes to keep his feet warm but you never know his next pair of shoes might be proper cruising shoes if he follows in his sister's footsteps and becomes an early walker.

Hope you've all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love little baby shoes - these trainers are too cute!

    TC has a pair of baby trainers and a pair of boots from Snugglefeet and they are amazing. The boots are all fluffy inside so they are so warm. Cute pic hun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails