Friday 11 January 2013

'The red flower' by Me

The red flower by PhotoPuddle
The red flower, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I can't believe it, I totally missed my blogoversary - AGAIN! I forgot about it last year too. And I was trying so hard not to forget this time. As of 7th January I have been blogging for three whole years. I am sure I said exactly the same last year but I am really proud of myself for sticking with this. I love photography and I love blogging and even though I lose inspiration every now and again I can't imagine either not being part of my life now!

Like I did last year I guess I'd better say sorry to my blog with flowers. Here's a photo I took of some lovely flowers my husband surprised me with the other day.

Anyway, happy blogoversary to me and happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Blogoversary to you! I'll have to remember yours is a week after mine in future so I can remind you.
    I think we all lose inspiration now and again. I'm so lacking in it at the moment as I don't seem to have time to be inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails