Tuesday 29 January 2013

'Untitled' by {eva} · www.labicicletavermella.com

It’s been three days now since the big tidy up and I must admit I am loving clutter-free living. It wasn’t like the house was a complete mess before but now it’s so much better. It’s all about getting into a clutter free state of mind and getting on top of all the jobs that need doing. I’m not just ‘leaving things until tomorrow’ anymore. As doing any kind of lengthy housework during the day is virtually impossible at the moment - my son can’t be left for a second as he’s at the learning to climb stage of his development, and also hates being strapped in anywhere - it means I’m currently spending a lot of time in the evening sorting the place out. But that’s a small price to pay for having a house that’s all pretty and lovely!

So that’s a big tick next to my de-clutter New Year’s resolution. Here’s hoping I can keep it up now! I reckon I can.

I was going to find a nice picture of some shelving to accompany this post but I just in case you’ve not as obsessed with storage as I am at the moment (seriously, it’s all I think about!) here’s a beautiful photo of a boat on a sandy beach. How perfectly relaxing. I love the colours and it makes me look forward to summer. Now the snow is out of the way perhaps I might even start pretending summer isn’t too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails