Thursday 17 January 2013

'Tulip polaroid' by Me

Tulip polaroid by PhotoPuddle
Tulip polaroid, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I thought it was about time I started scanning in my polaroids and sharing some of them with you on here. I am still very much a novice when it comes to instant photography but I do love my two Polaroid cameras. I really want to carry on practising and hopefully get some good results every now and again. Here is one of the first pictures I took with my Polaroid 300. I am a bit disappointed with the scan, I think the picture looks better in real life but perhaps that's something I can work on too. What do you think? An OK first effort?

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the slight graininess of the scan. Gives it a worn, vintagey look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails