Thursday 6 January 2011

untitled image by francesca way


, originally uploaded by francesca way.

I wasn't going to post today but then I came across this fabulous image that sums up just how I've been feeling all day! I just want to bury my head in the sofa and feel sorry for myself. Unfortunately that not so easy when you have a two year old to look after but I must say she's been a star today and done a great job of looking after me.

Sorry to bore you with another 'Oh woe is me' post but hey, if you can't have a bit of a moan on your own blog then were can you? Cough, cough, splutter, splutter.....

1 comment:

  1. poor you! I hope you're feeling better by now. I cannot claim sickness for wanting to do nothing on the couch all day. but I do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails