Friday 7 January 2011

'Some of my own photos featured on my blog' by Me

Today I have put together a collection of my own photos that I have featured on here. I think they look really nice put together like this. l really like the colours. Anyway, the reason? Well, it's my blog birthday today! I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year. I really have loved every moment of it. It's been great to find an outlet for my love of photography. I love taking photos and I love looking at the photography of others so this is an ideal way of showcasing both.

I also love all the other blogs I have discovered. There are some seriously talented, funny and creative people out there.

I also have to say a huge thank you to all my readers and followers. Whenever I read a comment from you it seriously makes my day. I really do try to pick the very best of photos to show you so it means a lot when you agree with my choices. And it means even more when you say something nice about my own work.

I am therefore very much looking forward to the next year of blogging. I hope you will continue on the journey with me.

9 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday to you (and your blog!) Looking forward to seeing many more great photos from you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary:) I recall most of these but not the conkers one, it is fab and yes, they look GREAT put together like this :D Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look good all together. There are some fab colours there. Happy blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blogging birthday! What a beautiful year of blogging it has been. Thank you so much for the constant source of inspiration that you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent, extensive and varied range of high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That collage looks brilliant. Make a fantastic poster

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic set of photos - you could sell them! or maybe you already do? lol

    Happy Blogerversary.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bloggy birthday! Loving your seaside pics even though it makes me miss living in Brighton! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails