Wednesday 12 January 2011

'just that way' by dan [durango99]


just that way, originally uploaded by dan [durango99].

OK, so please ignore the post I wrote yesterday - althought don't ignore the picture because that was pretty. Just forget that I said I wanted it to snow again because I've changed my mind. I want it to be spring. I want it to start getting warm again. I want to go out and take photos of flowers. I want to play in the park with my little girl. I want to go out and about at the weekends to all sorts of beaches and gardens. I want to have a few sneaky spring picnics. I'd also like to be able to leave the house without it taking ages to put on our hats, scarves, gloves, coats, boots etc.

I think this is a beautiful spring picture. The flowers are just so delicate and the colours are pastel but bright which I love. I like to think that the photographer was just lying in the grass one day and spotted this fantastic view so just had to snap away. Often the best photo are taken just by chance.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me feel really springlike too. Love it. Are those harebells? Well I don't know and it doesn't matter. I want spring to arrive now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails