Thursday 13 January 2011

'Little beach hut' by Me


Little beach hut, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

In the absence of any lovely sunshine or indeed trips to the beach I decided to take a photo of my wooden beach hut trinket box to keep the beach hut dreams alive! If I can't have a real life beach hut of my own then this will have to do! This summer I intend to convince my husband we need to visit Southwold as the beach huts there look fantastic. I've also recently seen a photo of some in Southsea which I wouldn't mind taking a photo of. And of course we should go back to West Wittering. The beach there is wonderful and sandy and of course there may just be a few beach huts there as well. Looks like I've got a busy summer ahead - if it would just hurry up now!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails