Thursday 27 January 2011

'Paint brushes' by Me


Paint brushes, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I have been severely neglecting my photography this month. I know we've been ill, the weather's been bad and we've not been anywhere exciting but those aren't good enough excuses really. I could be finding beauty in the things around me. Therefore yesterday I did just that and snapped away at a few mundane things at home. Here is one of the pictures I took of my daughter's paint brushes. I like it because even though it was a dull day the light seems to be just right. I also like the angle and the detail.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to photograph some beach huts. It probably doesn't sound terribly interesting to you but I'm finding it hard not to squeal with excitement!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely objects around the home are great photography inspiration. Love it. Hope you're all staying well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I'd love to see more of your own work. You have talent!!
    and beach huts!! whoop!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photographs of everyday items in our lives sometimes turns out to be the best eye candy - great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails