Tuesday 25 January 2011

'As Time Goes By' by Ronaldo F Cabuhat


As Time Goes By, originally uploaded by Ronaldo F Cabuhat.

I don't think I've featured any wedding photography on my blog yet but I saw this and thought it was fantastic. The dress is quite obviously gorgeous even though you can't see all of it here. I love how the photographer has captured all the lovely details. The hand holding in the corner is perfectly placed too. My favourite bit has to be the flowers though. What a gorgeous colour against the bright white and they really are so simple and elegant. I'd love to have a look at the rest of this wedding album, wouldn't you?

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I'm loving the dress as well as the colours! Awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, I'd love to have had photos like this taken at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, love it! I'm following you :)
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white hands. Very powerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to see the rest of these wedding photos! Gorgeous! And yes - I love the small details shown in this photograph, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails