Monday 3 January 2011

'New shoes' by Me


New shoes, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I mentioned in a post last week that I'd got a new camera for Christmas that I was waiting to try out and yesterday I got the chance to take a few fun shots with it. Here is one of the pictures I took. These are my new purple Converse shoes which I also got for Christmas. The reflection was achieved by putting them on a shiny box that some perfume came in. I think I was actually rather spoiled this Christmas! So, what do you think? Nice camera? I hope I'm able to get some great photos with it.

9 comments:

  1. That's absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great focus. What a fun shot! What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflection! The camera looks great ... what kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture, love the Chucks!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. Glad you like it. And for those of you who asked about the camera it's a Canon IXUS 105! I had an older IXUS before and think they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh... i got chucks and a camera for christmas too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails