Thursday 10 February 2011

untitled image by rosemary*


, originally uploaded by rosemary*.

My husband bought me a beautiful pink, purple and white bouquet last week and I really wanted to share with you a picture I took of a purple flower. But then I saw this and thought - Wow! It's stunning. I totally love that colour. It so rich and striking. And the detail of each petal is just amazing. It's a really great example of macro photography.

I may still show you my photo but I think I'll wait for now!

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous photo. I absolutely adore its color! Can't wait to see the one you took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture. Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see the one you took! This one is absolutely gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful. But I'd like to see yours, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all like this lovely photo. I'll show you my photo later in the week x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails