Friday 25 February 2011

'beach hut' by Donnah Whittaker


beach hut, originally uploaded by Donnah Whittaker.

Yes I know, more beach huts..... but how could I resist this lovely photo. These pastel colours are just so pretty and don't they like just look so excellently cared for. The best bit of course is the old man sitting in front of one of them. He cycled there just to sit at his beach hut on what looks like a not that warm day. That's just so 'British' and I love it! I hope he was having a relaxing time.

And of course as it's Friday I'm going to wish you all a wonderful weekend! Hope it's filled with lots of fun things and hopefully a little bit of sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo! And the pastel colors are so pretty, I agree. Have a great weekend!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These beach huts are so pretty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails