Monday 21 February 2011

'Taking it all in' by Me


Taking it all in, originally uploaded by PhotoPuddle.

I've just been looking through the archives and there are actually loads of my own photos I'd like to post here but just haven't yet. I shall therefore try and post a few more of my own in the coming weeks. I always mean to but there are just so many fantastic photos out there that I feel you really need to see!

I took this one in Hove back in October. I really looks like it's posed doesn't it but I can honestly say it wasn't. My daugher really does not pose for photos - which can be annoying! Nope we just got to the beach that day and she just stood there taking it all in. See, even toddlers can be amazed by the beauty of the sea.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous photo! I love the moodiness which the b&w only enhances. The light and shadows, your daughter's intensity ... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails