Thursday 25 July 2013

'School's out for summer' by Me

School's out for summer by PhotoPuddle
School's out for summer, a photo by PhotoPuddle on Flickr.

I know most schools only broke up for the holidays yesterday but my daughter's pre-school term ended over a week ago. We are therefore well into holiday mode. We've been really busy going places and seeing friends but have also really loved not having to rush to get ready in the morning. I already know getting used to the school run again in September is going to be hard!

Here is a photo I took of my daughter whilst out walking in the local woods the other day. I love it because it just seems to sum up that carefree summer holiday feeling. Here's to many chilled out days in the sunshine. And here's hoping that my little girl's last ever summer holiday before big school is a fantastic one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails