Friday 5 July 2013

'Summer's here...[Explored]' by Barbara Taeger

Here's another post that says 'hooray, summer finally turned up'! The weather today was beautiful so we went off to the park for a picnic with some friends. According to the forecast it's meant to get even hotter over the next few days. I've got lots of lovely things planned for the weekend including a big night out with the girls. Hopefully this will chill me out a bit. For some reason, I don't really know why, I have been feeling really stressed and full of anxiety this week. I really am all out of sorts so fingers crossed a few days of sunshine with family and friends will help me regain some confidence in myself and stop me worrying about anything and everything.

Urgh, enough of the self-pity - it's the weekend! I hope you all have a wonderful time whatever you're up to. Here is a suitably summery image to share with you. The swimming goggles against that bright aqua background really give me a holiday feeling. It's just a shame we've had our summer holiday already. Did I mention we went to Cornwall? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails