Sunday 7 July 2013

'beach hut art' by vintage 1953 & wackymoomin

I started the weekend feeling a bit stressed out and down about things. I hoped that a jam packed weekend in the sunshine would help me snap out of my mood and guess what, I think it did. I am not feeling anywhere as stressed and anxious as I was last week so fingers crossed the coming week will involve lots of chilled out fun in the sun.

My weekend was full of good friends, family, dancing, playing, nice meals out, a barbecue at home, winning prizes, the whole family running in races at sports day, evening beers in the garden and getting excited watching Wimbledon. I thought I'd therefore finish the weekend off perfectly with a lovely beach hut photo! This one is really interesting and well observed but I mainly love it just because of the beautiful colours.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails