Friday 24 May 2013

'barbie & sindy' by (Myling)Hemlig

barbie & sindy by (Myling)Hemlig
barbie & sindy, a photo by (Myling)Hemlig on Flickr.

So who remembers Sindy dolls then? I had lots of them. In fact I think I kind of preferred them to my Barbies. Sadly I didn't keep any of my old dolls which is a shame because I would have loved to have shown them to my Barbie loving daughter. I was therefore rather chuffed to stumble across this photo of a Barbie and Sindy side-by-side. I hadn't realised just how different they looked. The Sindy doll definitely has more of a 'girl next door' look to her.

Anyway, there's my little bit of nostalgia for the weekend. Hope you have a lovely few days, especially if you have a long Bank Holiday weekend ahead of you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great project this would be, to compare the dolls like this over a 50 or 100 year span

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails